Baked Scallops in Parmesan Garlic Butter
Updated: Jan 19, 2020
Delicious baked scallops mixed into a Parmesan garlic butter sauce. In this recipe, we use bay scallops, as they tend to be sweeter than sea scallops
4 TBSN butter, melted
1 1/2 pounds bay scallops, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried parsley
3 teaspoons garlic, minced
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
thinly sliced lemon, for garnish
LOOKING FOR OTHER INGREDIENT ALTERNATIVES TO USE IN THIS RECIPE?
Slide and click the icon below to view ingredient alternatives that satisfy your dietary needs:
Deep baking dish, measuring spoons, measuring cups, aluminum foil
Prep: 30 min
Cook: 20 min. Ready: 50 min Serves: 4-6
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pour melted butter into a deep baking dish. Distribute butter and scallops evenly inside the dish.
3. Combine the bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, minced garlic and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle this mixture over the scallops.
4. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake in pre-heated oven until scallops are firm, about 20 minutes.
5. Serve hot and garnish with lemon slices.
Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 9.0g Cholesterol: 88mg Sodium: 565mg Potassium: 587mg Total Carbohydrates: 15.6g Dietary Fiber: 0.9g Protein: 31.3g Sugars: 1g
Scallops contain magnesium and potassium, two nutrients that keep your heart healthy. Both play a role in relaxing your blood vessels. Therefore, sufficient levels of each vitamin may decrease blood pressure and prevent heart disease
Champagne (Chardonnay-dominant), Marsanne.