Bacon Ranch Cheeseball
This bacon ranch cheese ball is filled with creamy Ranch-flavored cream cheese, and plenty of bacon, pecans, Cheddar cheese, and other tasty add-ins. Every party needs a great crowd-pleasing appetizer, and this ultimate cheese ball definitely satisfies!
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 oz package buttermilk Ranch dressing mix
1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
2 green onions, chopped
3 TBSN chopped black olives
1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (optional)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried minced onion
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
3/4 cup chopped pecans, chopped
LOOKING FOR OTHER INGREDIENT ALTERNATIVES TO USE IN THIS RECIPE?
Slide and click the icon below to view ingredient alternatives that satisfy your dietary needs:
Large mixing bowl, measuring spoons, measuring cups, plastic wrap
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 15 min. Ready: Next day Serves: 4-6
1. Stir together the cream cheese and ranch dressing mix in a bowl until smooth.
2. Add half of the crumbled bacon with the Cheddar cheese, green onions, and olives; stir until well combined. Set aside the remaining half of bacon.
3. Shape the mixture into a ball and refrigerate for 30 minute.
4. To make the outer coating, add the remaining bacon, chopped parsley, and pecans to a small mixing bowl to combine.
5. Roll the cheese ball into the bacon pecan mixture and thoroughly cover entire ball. Wrap securely in plastic wrap.
6. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with chips, carrots, or celery.
Total Fat 8.6
Cholesterol 23.8 mg
Sodium 352.9 mg
Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
Sugar 0.1 g
Protein 9.4 g
Cream cheese is high in fat and contains a small amount of carbs and protein. It's a good source of vitamin A and contributes some riboflavin (vitamin B2).
Chardonnay: a dry, medium-bodied white wine with apple and pear notes, which makes it fruity and crisp.