Valentine Conversation Heart Mini Cheesecakes
Updated: Feb 15, 2020
This Valentine’s Day tell your sweethearts how you feel by adding fun custommixed messages to brightly colored, rich and creamy, Conversation Heart Cheesecakes. This fun twist on a Valentines Day classic is sure to win the hearts of all your loved ones.
To make crust:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 stick unsalted butter, softened
To make cheesecake:
16 oz (2 blocks) cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar or preferred sweetener
3 large eggs
6 oz (2/3 cup) sour cream
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Neon food coloring - pink purple, blue, green, yellow, or orange
Tube of red gel icing
LOOKING FOR OTHER INGREDIENT ALTERNATIVES TO USE IN THIS RECIPE?
Slide and click the icon below to view ingredient alternatives that satisfy your dietary needs:
Medium mixing bowl, hand blender, deep roasting pan, measuring spoons, measuring cups, heart shaped silicone mold, neon food coloring
Prep: 30 min
Cook: 30 min. Ready: 60 min Serves:
1. Fill a roasting pan with enough water to come half way up the sides of the silicone heart molds.
2. Set pan in oven and heat oven to 325 degree F.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and butter.
4. Equally divide the crumbs among the heart shaped silicone mold cups.Press the crumbs into an even layer and refrigerate until needed.
5. Blend cream cheese and sour cream until creamy and smooth. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla and blend to until smooth.
6. Equally divide batter into 4 bowls. Add 2-3 drops of food coloring into each bowl: Color one bowl of filling pink, lavender, green, and blue.
7. Equally divide each color of filling among heart mold cups.
8. Add molds to hot water bath in oven. Bake cheesecakes for 18-24 minutes until the edges look set but the center is jiggly but not wet.
9. Remove from oven and leave in hot water bath. Allow to cool to room temperature, about an hour.
10. Freeze for at least two hours then remove and un-mold.
11. Clearly write conversation heart phrases onto the tops of the cheesecakes using tube of red gel frosting. Here are a bunch of different phrases for different occasions:
CRAZY 4 U
U HAVE MY ❤️ U ROCK
I ❤️ U
Q T PIE
RECIPE 4 LOVE
TABLE 4 TWO
STIR MY HEART
U R HOT
SPICE IT UP
MELT MY ♥
LIKE IT HOT
GET MY DRIFT
Total Fat 28 g
Cholesterol 69 mg
Sodium 548 mg
Potassium 113 mg
Total Carbohydrate 32 g
Dietary fiber 0.5 g
Sugar 27 g
Protein 7 g
Believe it or not, cheesecake contains a significant amount of protein, especially compared to other desserts like cakes and pies. However, eat cheesecake in moderation if you want to maintain a healthy body weight and reduce your disease risks. One slice of cheesecake contains about 400 calories.
Riesling, or a late harvest Sauvignon Blanc.