Jolly Holiday Cocktail
This festive cocktail has all the flavors of the holiday season.
2 oz Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
4 oz cranberry-apple juice
2 oz ginger ale
pinch of cinnamon
1/3 cup crushed ice
dark cherries (garnish)
Sprig of mint leaves (garnish)
Festive skewer for garnish
LOOKING FOR OTHER INGREDIENT ALTERNATIVES TO USE IN THIS RECIPE?
Slide and click the icon below to view ingredient alternatives that satisfy your dietary needs:
1. Fix garnish: remove stems and marinate cherries in Peppermint Schnapps overnight.
2. Remove cherries from marinade. Set marinade aside.
3. Spear a cherry or two for garnish. Set aside.
4. Add juice, spiced rum, ice, and cinnamon to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously and strain into a tall highball glass.
5. Add ginger ale and top with a splash of Peppermint Schnapps. Add the cherry garnish and a mint sprig on top.