Bailey’s Chocolate Mint Parfait
Updated: Feb 17, 2020
These Baileys Chocolate Mint Pudding Parfaits combine the classic flavors of chocolate, mint, and Baileys Irish Cream in one delicious no-bake dessert. These adult pudding parfaits are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, or anytime you're craving that chocolate mint combo. Made with layers of Baileys-infused chocolate pudding, crushed Oreos, and Creme de Menthe whipped cream, they're as easy to make as they are to enjoy.
1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
1 cup whole milk
3 cups whipped topping, (Cool Whip)
1/2 cup Creme de Menthe liqueur
12 Oreo cookies, crushed
Bottle of chocolate syrup
LOOKING FOR OTHER INGREDIENT ALTERNATIVES TO USE IN THIS RECIPE?
Slide and click the icon below to view ingredient alternatives that satisfy your dietary needs:
Parfait glasses, 2 small mixing bowls, cooking spoon, measuring cup, measuring spoons, Ziplock or piping bags
Prep: 10 min Ready:10 min Serves: 6
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix, Baileys Irish Cream, and milk. Whisk 2 minutes; let stand 5 minutes to set.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, thoroughly combine whipped topping and Creme de Menthe.
3. Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside walls of the parfait dishes.
4. Spoon pudding mixture and whipped topping mixture into separate piping bags or Ziplock bags; cut off the tip of each bag.
5. Pipe mixtures into parfait dishes- alternating layers between the pudding mixture and whipped topping mixture.
6. Top each parfait with crushed Oreos.
1 serving: CALORIES: 467
TOTAL FAT: 13g
SATURATED FAT: 10g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 2g
CARBOHYDRATES: 53g FIBER: 0g